About SERVPRO of Crowley & South Johnson County
Steven F. VonFeldt
Owners of SERVPRO of Crowley & South Johnson County
Steven has had a very blessed life with a wonderful wife and four great children and two grandchildren. Steven served in the United States Marine Corps which helped mold his principles that he still adheres to today. Steven had a great job prior to SERVPRO that allowed him the opportunity to interact with his children growing up by coaching them and watching them grow up. Steven looks forward to this next adventure in his life with SERVPRO, and hopefully will have many more adventures to come.
After retiring, for Steven it became apparent that he needed to find some structured time in order to keep himself busy and do something that would help the community. Steven had been volunteering at different organizations but needed something else.
Steven had been looking at purchasing a franchise for several years and never found one that really appealed to him. Some had seemed to want you to pay the initial fees then forget about you. Others, like SERVPRO really seemed to care about the franchisees after the initial payments. After Steven had many talks with the franchise consultant, he felt very comfortable with the organization and ideals that SERVPRO is set up on. Customers are #1, helping individuals or companies during times of duress and growing both intellectually and financially with the franchise were some of the items that drew Steven to SERVPRO.
Years of Community Service:
Steven has lived in the Crowley area for over 30 years. During this time Steven have been very busy coaching youth sports with his four children. Baseball and Basketball were his favorite sports to coach. Steven always coached the younger children and enjoyed teaching the kids the fundamentals of the game. Steven felt it was a successful season if each team member at the end of the season was a better fundamental player than when they started the season.
He has also worked with his church in volunteering for many activities and projects in order to assist teaching younger children in the basics of growing up.
Education and Work:
Steven graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science – Geology degree and immediately went into the Petroleum side of Geology. Steven has over 40 years of experience being a Petroleum Geologist. His job involved determining where to drill for oil and gas, placement of drilling rigs and supervision of the drilling rig and personnel. Steven has worked all over the United States and numerous international countries including Russia and Venezuela.
During Steven's downtime, he enjoys spending time with and playing with his two grandchildren, reading books of fiction (yes, the paper ones), playing with his two golden retrievers and working with wood, making small toys or repairing furniture.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Best Fire Damage Restoration Services in Fort Worth by Expertise